Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitlft app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi have downloaded fitlift app on my new ionic. When I go to workout it's all in lbs . Can anyone tell me how to change it to kilograms pls.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SunsetRunner, in the Fitbit.com Dashboard Settings (the Gear icon in the upper righthand corner), change the UNITS in the Personal Info section.  Be sure to click on the Submit button after making the changes.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@SunsetRunner, in the Fitbit.com Dashboard Settings (the Gear icon in the upper righthand corner), change the UNITS in the Personal Info section.  Be sure to click on the Submit button after making the changes.

Best Answer

I have tried everything and cannot get my Ionic to control my music from my phone, a Samsung Galaxy s7. I'm so frustrated I'm ready to return my Ionic and go back to my Blaze. I can't believe it's so difficult!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@divasmom1212, the Ionic does not control the music from your phone, the music is loaded to the Ionic and controlled from there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Larry. That's great.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Larry, i am trying to find dev of fitlift, so i can request him to make this app available on fitbit versa too. can you or anyone help me find dev?

Best Answer
0 Votes