Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full screen view

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am new to this whole fitbit thing.  I was looking at my dashboard on my android phone and inadvertently pushed the button for the full screen view.  I am not sure how to get it back so it isn't.  Any help is appreciated.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Have you tried swiping up from the bottom of the screen to reveal the navigation buttons. You should be able to navigate the app then. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Have you tried swiping up from the bottom of the screen to reveal the navigation buttons. You should be able to navigate the app then. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer

I see some options at the bottom of the screen but it doesn't allow me to pt the screen back to its original size.  There is nothing that allows me to revert back to original settings.  Thoughts?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you able to post a screen shot? It's difficult to assist as I'm not 100% certain as to what is happening.

Thanks.

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer

Welcome to the forums @Clueless2018! I'll be glad to assist you with your full screen view inquiry.

As our friend @N8teGee mentioned, could you please send a screen shot in order to better assist you. 

I'll be waiting for your response. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Here is a screen shot. See how I would have to scroll up now in order to
see the entire screen?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for trying to add a screen shot @Clueless2018

Could you please follow this post´s instructions in order to add your screen shot. 

I´ll be waiting for your response. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever get an answer? I did the same thing. Went to full screen and now cannot find a way to go back. Try to swipe up but it gives no fitbit additional options.

Best Answer
0 Votes