Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The fitbit Ionic is not connecting to GPS in open air park and roads the pace data is also wrong, during swimming shows wrong no of laps, I am totally disappointed with the performance..

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@SPAT2961 wrote:

The fitbit Ionic is not connecting to GPS in open air park and roads the pace data is also wrong, during swimming shows wrong no of laps, I am totally disappointed with the performance..

Sounds like something is screwy with your device.  Maybe try doing the standard troubleshooting guesses like restarting a few times - shutting down - and changing clock faces.  If that does nothing call Tech Support.  They might have you do a factory reset.  But your device should GPS connect in about 10-15 sec when working properly.

Could be that your device in the end might be a candidate to be replaced with another.  Like so many others.  My first one was replaced after only one week.  So reliability btwn devices is pretty poor.  Personally have concluded it comes down to different build series.  Some seem to have better parts and better QC vs others.

Is pretty obvious that many posting are unknowingly using devices that should be deemed defective and immediately replaced.  Unfortunate yes.

Vote if this helps you at all and Vote if this is a solution to your issue [Current Leader in Ionic Forum with 15 Solutions + Thumbs Up 92]
Really there is no need to suffer in Frustration - simply call Tech Support at 877-623-4997 and get your Ionic replaced right now while you can
Many have followed this straightforward advice and now have a replacement Ionic - we all should have “zero tolerance” for any defective Ionic

Best Answer