Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting message "Login Authorized failed"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am beyond frustrated at what is seemingly a great product with the absolute worst product support I have ever seen. I recently had to restore my FitBit, the screen now tells me to go to fitbit.com/setup but I get a 404 error when there. This error tells me go to my device page (Ionic) but when I click on the setup from there, it takes me back to the 404 error. To top it off, I keep getting Login authorized failed when I try to go on the app on Windows 10 (I believe they are aware of this issue...). I have spent almost 5 hours trying to fix this. I am a nurse, working in very stressful times, and my fitbit was a great help to helping me organize my day and patients. Now I cannot even use it for the time. It is further nearly impossible to speak with anyone in this ridiculous company (sorry, but I am beyond frustrated!). The worst bit, I just recommended Fitbit to our union members because until now, it has always been a great tool in the nursing arsenal. At this point I am ready to throw it against a wall. Please can anyone help!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@jmopnyc Welcome to the Community. Sorry to hear about your experience while setting up your Ionic. 

Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. I appreciate that you mentioned you contacted our Support team, they mentioned you were able to reach them out and they provided you with troubleshooting. Can you confirm your Ionic is set up to your account now? 

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes