Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here's one reason Ionic won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

if you have linked your ionic to several copies of the fitbit app on different devices -  that's only possible if the Bluetooth is turned on on the device you are using on and turned off on all other devices

if you attempt you connect to more than one copy of fitbit app/device with the same ionic. without turning the Bluetooth off on one of the them- the device won't sync.

example: One ionic watch with the fitbit app on an ipad and a copy of the fitbit app connected to the same ionic on an android phone.   If the phone and ipad are anywhere close to each other the app wont sync with the watch on either phone.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@mindorff Welcome! It's great to see you around. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for providing us your findings and workaround. I hope this is helpful for any other user. I'd also suggest checking this help article How do Fitbit devices sync their data? where you can find more information about syncing a Fitbit device with more than one device. 

See you around.

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I. Checked all articles. None mentioned the potential conflict of two devices connected to the same watch

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mindorff Thanks for your response. 

I appreciate the input. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes