Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Substandard Ionic Watch Quality

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am appalled at the meagre 35% replacement discount being offered for a watch that cannot be troubleshot to correct it's heart rate malfunction.

Are we to assume Fitbit equipment will only last up to it's warranty period and most likely be worthless and not repairable?

I strongly suggest Fitbit relook their global brand image if many to seek other more reliable brands.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Community Forums @Ganeshms

Thanks for taking the time to share what you've experienced with your Fitbit Ionic and for providing us your feedback. Note that any feedback posted in the forums is always welcome as it helps to improve our products, services and overall environment. Upon checking with our Support team, I was able to confirmed that you contacted them and since all the troubleshooting steps were performed and the issue persisted, they decided to check the warranty. 

Note that our limited warranty provides replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Your device is out of the warranty period, and therefore is not eligible for replacement. I recommend visiting the following link: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty for more information. 

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes