Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change password on Ionic?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

password on ionic : need to cancel : its a pain . how to change to no password needed :
how do i do that ?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @sonnyboycarter

Thanks for taking the time to share what you've experienced with your Fitbit Ionic. I understand that this can be very frustrating. Note that if you set up Fitbit Pay, the device lock is turned on automatically and while there is not an option to turn off this function completely, you can change the settings, so you can enable it for Fitbit Pay only, so I'd suggest trying the following: 

• In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab, tap your profile picture and then your device image 
  • Tap Device lock 
  • Tap to change your device lock settings and select Enabled for Fitbit Pay

If this is not related to the password that you are talking about, please provide me more details as you can and I'll be happy to help you out. 

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer

Click the link in the reset email and enter a new password when prompted. If clicking the link in the reset email fails copy the link address and paste it directly into the browser address bar.

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Parker252 Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for joining us to the thread. I appreciate your findings and workaround, and hope it helps to our friend. 

Have a nice day! 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Parker252 wrote:

Click the link in the reset email and enter a new password when prompted. If clicking the link in the reset email fails copy the link address and paste it directly into the browser address bar.

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Thanks For Share..greatpeople me

Best Answer