Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the clock face on Fitbit Ionic?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sorry to be so dense, but how do I change the clock face on my IONIC?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @BandQ,

No problem. You do that from that app. Go into the settings for the Ionic, then select Clock Faces. From there you can view and select another clock face. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Hi @BandQ,

No problem. You do that from that app. Go into the settings for the Ionic, then select Clock Faces. From there you can view and select another clock face. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
Got it! I'm now looking at my new clock face. Thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @BandQ, it's awesome to have a new member around! Robot Very Happy My friend @WavyDavey rocked this, so I wanted to let you both know that I've marked his response as the "Accepted Solution". Marking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member while also highlighting their solution so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions as you.

Fitbit Ionic and Fitbit Versa offer several designs for the clock screen. To see your options, open the Fitbit app and tap or click the Account icon > your device image > Clock Faces Pick a New Clock.

Note that to update the clock face on your watch, you cannot have more than 38 apps installed.

I'd like to know more about what the Ionic offers, visit this page

We are here to help, so let us know if you need an extra hand with your Ionic. Smiley Wink

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I'm in the app online, clicked on the settings button but don't see anything that says "clock faces"??? What am I missing? 

Again, I clicked on the drawing of my Ionic & when I click on it I see the date & time I last updated, battery level, then firmware version. Directly below that is the list of settings I can change starting with Reminders to Move. Where does it say "clock face"??

Best Answer
0 Votes

It doesn't - I have te same issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’d like to know how to get back to the original watch face that my Ionic came with?

Best Answer

Want to change clock face. When I follow the instructions and click menu on dashboard there are no options for changing clock face.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @JaxWolfie! Thanks for following the instructions provided. To change your clock face: 

1. With your device nearby, from the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon  > your device image.
  2. Tap Clock Faces  > All Clocks.
  3. Browse the available clock faces. Tap the clock face you want and tap Select to install it.
  4. Sync your device to see the change.

Note the following on Fitbit Ionic and Fitbit Versa series watches:

• To update the clock face on your watch, you must have no more than 38 apps installed.
  • Some clock faces have different color themes or other settings. To adjust the settings of a clock face, tap the installed clock face > Settings.
  • Many clock faces also require access to certain stats or other information. Note that turning off any of these permissions might cause the clock face to stop functioning. To adjust what a clock face has access to, tap the installed clock face > See all details > Permissions.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I selected a face and got a thing on my iconic that said go to https://kzl.io/code and a code number to enter. As I couldn't get this off my screen I did it .  Now I have the help screen on my phone rather than the clock face I was pretty much forced to pay for. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No flag face in my setup menu. why? My Ionic is new and I wish to  use an analog clock face. How do I get this to happen? Have you had any luck?

@HILLSARAB wrote:

I'm in the app online, clicked on the settings button but don't see anything that says "clock faces"??? What am I missing? 

Again, I clicked on the drawing of my Ionic & when I click on it I see the date & time I last updated, battery level, then firmware version. Directly below that is the list of settings I can change starting with Reminders to Move. Where does it say "clock face"??

Best Answer
0 Votes

I downloaded more than one face...why can't I easily switch between them?  Should be an easy option!!!

Best Answer

When I go to my Fitbit app, find my clock faces menu,...., I see two options “my ionic” and “all clocks”. The image I see is of my current watch face. Where are all the faces I downloaded? I see there is supposed to be a menu at the bottom that I should be able to use? Well it’s not there! I’d like to be able to easily switch between the watch faces I had and have downloaded!!! Help me!

Best Answer

Agreed! I saw a YouTube video which showed that as an option! I don’t have that menu in my app! My phone and my ionic are brand new! WTH?

Best Answer

Bumping this up again.  FitBit, this is a NO BRAINER FEATURE.  Where is it?  And if the answer is "it doesn't exist yet" FIX THAT.

Best Answer

Fitbit, or can you at least easily tell me how I can get the original clock face back? Where did it go? I should be able to choose between it and the new ones I’ve used?!?!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since my app updated I cannot seem to change my clock face. In the app settings I can select clock face settings and it lets me scroll them but is wont let me select any. It just says they can be installed from the app. Can anyone help me with this?

Best Answer

How do I get my clockface back to the original clock? I can’t seem to find it on the ‘change clockface’ options

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do not have an option to change clock face. I have went to account and there is no clock settings part. Has anyone had this problem?

Best Answer

Fitbit programmers/help: the answer you provided does not work. i am in the fitbit app and there is no option to change clock faces. there are multiple people on this string that have raised the same problem, and you keep just providing the same non-helpful, non-useful answer. 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer