Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find the Serial Number?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where/how do I find the serial number for my Fitbit Ionic?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ryanrothrock @Pandaoberon @Cooper2 - actually the only place [other than on the box] you can get the serial number is from the login to the dashboard then click on your device on the left hand side

and the serial are the numbers/letters after "https://www.fitbit.com/settings/device/tracker/"  but they are not in the right order.

See here how to convert them to the right order So for instance the last 2 are the first 2 of the serial number.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the forums!

If you kept the Box that's where you will find it.

I myself dont keep the box but I write down the serial number before I toss it. I know no other way to get the serial Number Sorry

Hope to see you around the forums more!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
Thank you for the info. Unfortunately, due to issues with my original Fitbit, I was mailed a replacement one....with no box. I kept my original box, but of course that doesn’t do my any good!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Cooper2! I'll be glad to assist you with your Serial number inquiry.

I got in touch with our support team and they told me that they are already assisting you with this. 

Thank you for your help @WendyB!

Keep on visiting the forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just finished with support and they advised me the only place to find the serial number is on the box that I no longer have. I also had a replace device sent to me back in July. I provided her with that order number and all she kept saying was that the only place to find the serial number is on the box that the replacement did not come in?!? Help? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can Find your Fitbit serial number on your Fitbit smartwatches like this : First of all tap the Back button on the left. Go to Settings. Scroll to Regulatory Information and tap it. Locate your serial number there. Look for a string of 12+ characters (includes both numbers and letters). Try this once may be this will work well. SurePayroll

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for your advise @Ryanrothrock.

I hope your information is useful to other users.

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Ryanrothrock @Pandaoberon @Cooper2 - actually the only place [other than on the box] you can get the serial number is from the login to the dashboard then click on your device on the left hand side

and the serial are the numbers/letters after "https://www.fitbit.com/settings/device/tracker/"  but they are not in the right order.

See here how to convert them to the right order So for instance the last 2 are the first 2 of the serial number.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us and for providing this information @Guy_

This information could be useful for the users.

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer