Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I fix this problem. Is there an update I can download?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Iconic is only a few months old. i tried to have it pick up exercise data when I took long walks, or I was on the elliptical. The data was hit and miss. Sometimes the data was there, and sometimes only partial data. For example, I use the elliptical for an hour. The Iconic's data showed I was on the elliptical for less (25 min, 20 min...random times).

I wanted the Iconic to record my exercise without having to imput the data, but I decided that this was just not going to happen, so I started manually putting in my exercise with "starting/pausing/ending" EACH exercise.

I wasn't happy having to do this, but if I wanted accurate data, this is what I needed to do.

BUT.....today, I entered in my exercise: 60 minutes on the elliptical, 20 min on the treadmill, and 10 min on the rowing machine (which I used the weights since I didn't know what else to call it). The data was terrible. It said I was on the elliptical for only 20 min, and no steps were recorded. I was on the treadmill for less time and NO CALORIES OR STEPS were recorded. Same for the weights.

WHAT can I do to get accurate data????

I won't even go into the heart rates, which vary widely. Sigh

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Elizabeth2222 I appreciate it might be a bit of a pat answer but have you tried a restart of your Ionic? Press and hold the bottom right and left buttons together for approx 10 seconds, till the display blanks, and then let it reboot. That might help.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Elizabeth2222 I appreciate it might be a bit of a pat answer but have you tried a restart of your Ionic? Press and hold the bottom right and left buttons together for approx 10 seconds, till the display blanks, and then let it reboot. That might help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, that helped for today!

Now I would love for Fitbit to fix the recording data problem if I don't enter it manually. For my other fitbits, my exercise date was automatically entered as data. For the Iconic, I have to manually enter the date with a start/stop time for each exercise. This is a real pain, and the data is not always correct because sometimes I forget to click "stop". Sigh.

Best Answer
0 Votes