Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get the code to set up Ionic?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I get the code to set up on my phone 

watch is charged and on

but is showing 1-9 numbers  for my code but I cannot do it as it’s been taken off the app

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Trixie1950  when you see the numbers on the Ionic, you put them into the app as you're setting up. What do you mean it's been taken off the app?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had it set up on app and removed it as I was useing a charge 2 now my charge 2 has broken
I went to use the ionic and can not set it up on on app on phone now as it wants the code but the watch is asking for my code but it is not on app

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

So just set up as a new device on an existing account and the code should pop up - it's a different code each time.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your assistance @Odyssey13. Welcome to the Community Forums @Trixie1950

Thanks for the details shared on your post and for all the troubleshooting tried so far. As @Odyssey13 has mentioned in order to get the code to set up the Ionic you only need to tap set up device on the Fitbit app and once the phone finds the Fitbit, it will display the 4 digit code. If you are not getting the code or you see something different, please let me know so I can take a look in to this. 

Catch you later. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
Thank you I have sorted it now by putting it back to factory settings

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thanks for the posting, I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same Walgreenslistens issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Trixie1950 Thanks for your response. Welcome @Cullen94 It's nice to see new faces around!

@Trixie1950 Thanks for letting me know that the inconvenience has been resolved. I appreciate all your efforts to fix the difficulties experienced.

@Cullen94 If you need further assistance let me know, I'll be happy to help. 

Have a nice day. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer