Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ionic will not turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic will not turn on, it has full power and I tried resetting it by holding the left and bottom right button and nothing.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

If you see its is fully charged in the Fitbit App and the watch is not syncing [if the battery is flat and the watch is off, it won't be] you may bee seeing a previous condition when it last synced.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Guy_ Thanks for your assistance.  @Voyeur Welcome to the Community.

I appreciate the details shared on your post and the troubleshooting tried prior posting. Additionally to what @Guy_ advised, I suggest trying the following: 

1. Important: Please note that you'll need to reinstall any apps on your device after the reset, and if you couldn’t sync your device, then any data on the Fitbit device will be lost.  
  2. On the device, hold all three buttons for about 10 to 12 seconds. 
  3. When the Fitbit logo disappears, quickly release the bottom right button, continuing to hold down the left and top right buttons (releasing the bottom right button as soon as the logo disappears is time sensitive). 
  4. When the device vibrates, release all buttons. 
  5. Wait for approximately 1-2 minutes while the device clears all data. Eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays fitbit.com/global/us/setup
  6. When the device successfully resets, please set up your Ionic as new device. See How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. My Ionic does not display anything. I charged it for 5 or 6 hours and then tried the steps you listed above. Nothing showed up on the screen. I pressed all 3 buttons for 30 seconds then released the bottom button and nothing happened, no vibration, no display.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for stopping by @MathMan

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to solve the issue. As the inconvenience has persisted, my best recommendation is contact our Support Team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. Make sure to mention the steps you've followed, so they can help you from there. 

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes