Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I unlock Fitbit Ionic?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

help me tu reset my ionic with it still unlock. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @along_isIf you enter an incorrect PIN code 10 times, you're prompted to unlock your Fitbit watch with your paired phone.

User-added image

To unlock your watch with your phone:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > your device image. 
  2. Tap or click Device Lock.
  3. Find the option to reset your PIN code. 

Note that after you reset your PIN code, you must add your cards to Fitbit Pay as if you were setting it up for the first time.

If the steps above don't work, please turn off everything that is Bluetooth enabled.  Tablets, PC, other phones. Wireless headphones hanging around - power off.  You don't want any stray 'signals' effecting this process.  Then, remove your Ionic from your phone.

• Go to the phone's Bluetooth settings and remove your Ionic from there
  • Then, open up the Fitbit app on your phone.
  • Select the 'account' icon in top right corner of screen.
  • This shows "your account", which should have your Ionic under 'Devices'.
  • Select "+ set up a device".
  • Replace Ionic. You will need to agree that you are indeed replacing your Ionic on next screen.
  • Continue through all instructions.  You are basically pretending to add a 'new' watch to this app.  Follow all instructions.  You will get a 4-digit code to input during the process (this is not the 'unlock' code).  

Give this a go and let me know how it goes! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did all that set up a new watch, it still says the phone is locked though, what next

Best Answer
0 Votes