Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you track interval training?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m a runner and there are times where we do interval training around the track. Is there a way to take a split time without having to start an entirely new run?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Sky02   I don't have my Ionic on my account right now (I have a Charge 3), but I was looking in the Ionic manual to see if this can be done.  The Ionic has a feature in the Run setting called Automatic Cue Settings (the Charge 3 does not have this).  A user in this thread writes about using this feature as a lap counter.  I don't know if you will be able to set a 200m lap, but it is worth investigating.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

A warm welcome to the Community @Sky02! You can add the interval workout exercise on your Ionic and use it everytime you're doing this. To do so, check the steps mentioned on this article.

Hope this helps. I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The problem with that is there is a set time. I'm running a specific distance and need to know how fast I'm going each time.  Almost like on the iPhone stopwatch where you can click "Lap" and get a split but the overall time still goes. For instance I will have to run 200m, 10 times but have no idea how fast I ran each one or if I stayed on pace.

Best Answer

@Sky02   I don't have my Ionic on my account right now (I have a Charge 3), but I was looking in the Ionic manual to see if this can be done.  The Ionic has a feature in the Run setting called Automatic Cue Settings (the Charge 3 does not have this).  A user in this thread writes about using this feature as a lap counter.  I don't know if you will be able to set a 200m lap, but it is worth investigating.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

@Sky02   So glad I could help! Smiley Very Happy

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes