Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit Fitbit Today stats on Ionic?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

2 new icons just appeared on my ionic after finally doing my firmware update.  one that looks like sergeant stripes (active minutes, I believe) and the other looks like a flame.  Not really that useful to me.  I'd like to either remove them or at least move them to the end of that particular grouping of icons.  I would prefer to see my stairs count before seeing that.  I am continually tracking my stairs each hour and would really like to not see useless (at least useless to me) stats before I get to the ones I care about.  these are part of the grouping that starts with the total daily steps stat.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@gofour7 Welcome back to the Fitbit Community. I'll be happy to clarify your inquiry. 

To reorder the tiles, press and hold a row, then drag it up or down to change its position. Tap Settings at the bottom of the screen to choose which stats you see. The little flame you're seeing refers to the calories burned. 

Learn more about it by checking this article: How do I navigate my Fitbit device? Although these icons are removed, you'll be able to track them in your Fitbit account.

Let me know how it goes. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes