Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISO: Earbuds recommendations

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Ionic, uploaded music to it and purchased Senso bluetooth earbuds. I have noticed that as I am running, the reception cuts out when my arm (that the Ionic is on) swings to the back. When I bring it back to the front, reception is fine. Can anyone who runs recommend alternative earbuds? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I use inexpensive Anker Soundbuds which I purchased on Amazon.  They're water resistant and have a very long battery life.  They never cut out and the sound is good.  

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I use inexpensive Anker Soundbuds which I purchased on Amazon.  They're water resistant and have a very long battery life.  They never cut out and the sound is good.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

This probably has a lot to do with which arm, and where the earbuds BT antenna is. 

Wothout people mentioning which arm the fitbit is on .Will not give use full days .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I ordered a pair of Anker Soundbuds on Amazon and they seem to work perfectly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I wear the Ionic on my left arm, but I also tested wearing it on my right. It made no difference. I am thinking the antenna must be in the cord that connects the two earbuds, because if I wear the cord in front of my neck, sound cuts out when my left hand is behind my body. If I wear the cord in back, the sound cuts out when my left hand is in front. I purchased a pair of Anker SoundBuds recommended by another user and they are working great. 

Best Answer
0 Votes