Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information about Ionic please

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello fellow Fitbitters Smiley Happy

Just curious I currently have the Blaze, it is no longer working correctly a whole bunch of things) battery drain doesn't even last a day green lights look like the were burnt out and the famous temp gauge)  no worries through I do have a backup Flex 2.  I like it but I miss my screens.  Spoke to tech and being that the blaze is old only can receive the discount but only on the older models. 

For my question for the Ionic ( I plan on purchasing in the future) no question.   I am wondering if any one has purchased the burnt orange one....Do you like it?  

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the reply.   I am just not sure if I would like like it.  Seeing it on the computer it looks nice but in person I am not sure.  I am going to wait to actually take a look at it and then make my choice which would probably be the charcoal one.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Was deciding to go for the orange one, though being unavailable to buy, got the black version instead. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply.   I am just not sure if I would like like it.  Seeing it on the computer it looks nice but in person I am not sure.  I am going to wait to actually take a look at it and then make my choice which would probably be the charcoal one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Butterflywings wrote:

Hello fellow Fitbitters Smiley Happy

Just curious I currently have the Blaze, it is no longer working correctly a whole bunch of things) battery drain doesn't even last a day green lights look like the were burnt out and the famous temp gauge)  no worries through I do have a backup Flex 2.  I like it but I miss my screens.  Spoke to tech and being that the blaze is old only can receive the discount but only on the older models. 

For my question for the Ionic ( I plan on purchasing in the future) no question.   I am wondering if any one has purchased the burnt orange one....Do you like it?  

So far, I love mine.  Love the color.

Best Answer
0 Votes