Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittend notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For a while now I have suspected I am not receiving all notifications on my Ionic I should, and today I was able to confirm that.

Basically, I setup the Ionic to only receive Text Messages and Phone calls. The correct applications have been selected in the Fitbit app., and the phone is NOT on Do Not Disturb.

I do receive notifications from time to time on the Ionic, but there are also times that I do not receive them at all, while the phone is right next to me, so well in range for Bluetooth to work.

I reboot my phone everyday (it is turned off at night), and I also restarted the Ionic to see if that makes a difference. Bluetooth / Sync is set to 'always on' in the Fitbit app.

Does anyone else have this issue ? Any solutions ?

I am running the latest firmware update and a Samsung S7. The notification option at this point is not good enough to rely on it, which of course is in part why I bought the Ionic in the first place, so this to me a rather negative point.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@bIonicman Welcome to the Fitbit family! That is strange! When was the first time you noticed this was happening?

The best thing to do in this case will be to perform some troubleshooting steps specifically for notifications to have this sorted. Please check the steps on this helpful article. This should certainly help you out.

Also, did you tried resetting the Bluetooth on your phone? Please turn Bluetooth off, wait around 10 seconds, and turn it back on. This could help as well.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes