Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic 24 hour clock display

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently had to reset to factory default due to issues with syncing etc.  Cannot find the option "Clock display time" under Advanced Settings on the desktop or the mobile.  Am I not able to change to 24 hour setting any longer?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It is from the fitbit.com dashboard.

See How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

It is from the fitbit.com dashboard.

See How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Thank you.  I must have been COMPLETELY frustrated with my device's issues yesterday.  I wasn't able to even get to this screen (the one you posted)...Nowhere could I find "settings", "personal info", or "clock display time"!  

Cheers and thanks again for the help!

Best Answer

@JohnnyRow Thanks mate! 👍🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nowhere I could find those instructions to change between the 12 hour clock and the 24 hour clock on fitbit app or ionic 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Preci wrote:

Nowhere I could find those instructions to change between the 12 hour clock and the 24 hour clock on fitbit app or ionic 

See my link above, and note it must be done from the fitbit.com dashboard; i.e. in a web browser.

Best Answer
0 Votes