Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Adidas Edition not recognized as Adidas Edition

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently purchased the Ionic Adidas Edition and am pretty frustrated; even though during the setup process it allowed me to select the Adidas Edition, it is the regular Ionic version. I called Fitbit's Customer Support, their troubleshooting methods did not work. I've also  a factory reset and reinstalled the firmware as they advised to no avail. Pretty ridiculous. I've noticed it contains some messages in my Fitbit app that appear to be directed to a prior user, the messages are various acknowledgements of accomplishments. I'm wondering if I received a refurbished or otherwise bad edition. 

I really hate to have to return it and then wait several weeks for a replacement, my work has a steps challenge coming up. When I called Fitbit and they tried troubleshooting, they said the last resort would be the factory reset and reinstalling the firmware, otherwise I have to return it.

Anyone else have this problem? So frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Legalmom A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Ionic and our Support team. 

Sorry to hear that you're not receiving all the Adidas Ionic features. Since, you have a case with our Support team, I would advise you to continue the communication through email, they will be able to continue assisting and provide you with options. This will avoid any mixed troubleshooting. 

If performing a factory reset doesn't work and they decide to send you a replacement, they will let you know how many days it will take to receive a replacement. 

I'll be around if you have any additional question. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes