Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Adidas stopped tracking exercises

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I last logged an exorcise on 22/10/21.

This morning i tried to log a weights session and when I hit start I took me back to the home screen of my watch.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @JonesA2.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced.

I would recommend restarting your Fitbit Ionic by following these instructions.

In addition, you can remove Weight exercise from the list of shortcuts and add it once again. For instructions, please visit this article and open the menu "Can I change or reorder the exercises on my Fitbit device?".

Please make sure to to track your exercises by following our instructions in the same article above in the menu "How do I start and stop a workout on my Fitbit device?".

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

None of the above has worked. I can't track any of my exorcises. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @JonesA2.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I asked fitbit customer service about a repair patch.  Answer was unhelpful.  I am considering another make.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @IanNJP.

Thank you for the information provided.

If after following the troubleshooting steps provided by Customer Support you continue experiencing difficulties with your Fitbit Ionic, please let them know in order to get further assistance. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you tried a full reboot of your Watch?

Hi George.

I have done a factory reset on my watch and removed it from my app. I re installed my watch to the app etc. and its now tracking all my exorcises.

Hope this helps.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @George7255.

If you haven't done so, please give a try to the steps shared by @JonesA2.

For instructions on how to perform a factory reset, please visit this article but keep in mind that your apps, stored data, personal information, credit and debit cards (for Fitbit Pay-enabled devices), and saved settings will be removed from your Fitbit device. Please sync your Watch before performing the factory reset.

To set up your Fitbit Ionic back to your Fitbit account please do the following:

1. Tap the Today tabEdsonFitbit_0-1638299359221.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

@JonesA2 Thank you for letting us know how you resolved the issue with your Fitbit Ionic.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes
As stated in my follow up, I have already done this, twice. The first time it failed to correct the problem. It finally worked on the second attempt.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update, @IanNJP.

Some other users experiencing difficulties with their Fitbit Ionic devices came to this thread and I just replied to their posts. I tagged them in my response above to avoid any confusion.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes