Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Back Plastic Cover

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

hi I'm just wondering if anyone has had any issues with the hr plastic cover on the back of the ionic it seems very flimsy plastic for a hr cover 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

No issues on my 1+ year old Ionic. Are you having problems with the HR sensor cover? 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

But the question was about a cover? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

if it was bought with in a country in the EU its a 2 years guarantee a country outside the EU its a one year guarantee if you phone Fitbit tell them the problem is you all having like I did today if the fixes that I go for a cannot sort it out if you're still within your warranty they will replace your Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner I hope you're doing well! Thanks for posting your inquiry about the back plastic cover on your watch. Thanks for contacting customer support regarding this.

I'm glad they are sending you a new unit to get you back on track. Please feel free to follow these replacement set up steps so you don't loose any of your previous data.

@N8teGee @Rich_Laue Thanks for sharing your awesome help on this thread.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The plastic on my Ionic HR completely broke off. Have no idea how to replace it. Fitbit will not help. This will be my last Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just had this happen to me also, mine Ionic is about 2 years old. I contacted Fitbit and even though this seems like a common problem, all they could do is 35% off a new device. I just want it fixed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit being an international company has to be serious with the warranty. How old is your ionic? I see 19 months ago your account was created. 

Yes it is very common. Out of the thousands that own the ionic on these boards. , we see 2 reports. 

Best Answer
0 Votes