Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can’t receive text notifications. I receive every other notification just not text. Can anyone tell me how to fix that? I have a iPhone. 

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @ChanceWayne, welcome to the Community Forums!

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit are correctly configured and to try some troubleshooting steps.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hope this helps. On your watch you will need to turn off “Do not Disturb” and “Sleep Mode”

On your Watch:

1. Go to Settings 

2. Scroll to Do Not Disturb & select off

3. then scroll to Sleep Mode & select off

Once this is done you will start getting the vibrations from calls and texts. (This will not affect your alarm settings. The alarm will still alert you & vibrate.) Also, make sure all notifications are turned on from your Fitbit app.

Plus, if you have an iPhone Go to Settings then Notifications. (Select the app for Phone and Messages and/or any other messenger) Make sure Allow Notifications is on and Show Previews is on Always. As well as Lock Screen, Notification Center, and Banner are all checked with a check marks. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes