Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know I'm only side to charge my battery for 2 hrs but I'm trying to get the best (and longest) battery life out of my ionic.

Right now it only lasts 4 days. 

I've already turned off always connected and all day sync. Anything else to get the best out of my battery?

And should I let it completly die??? With my old charge HR2 I always let it completly die even past where  the battery screen would be flashing.

So far I've let my ionic die completly and charged it once for 2 hours only.

I don't want to over charge it and kill the lithium battery.

Any advice on keeping my ionic battery working for hopefully 5+ yrs lol

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Princess_Ren and welcome to the Community!  You could always have a look at this article to find out about best charging practices for the Ionic.  I know that you have already turned off "All Day Sync" (as have I) and "Always Connected", which is fabulous, but this article lists more practices that you could be doing.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I find the battery quite good.  It is now 2 days since last charge and it is still at 50%. 

I did:

1.5 hr workout with music - no GPS

1 hr X-Country Skiing with GPS - no music.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I find it humorous that its said "only four days". I understand wanting more but four days is more than double any other smartwatch on the market 

Sense, LG V60 Thinq Android 10, Surface Pro Win 10
Best Answer

Thanks

And thanks to everyone

@DramaQueenDiva wrote:

Hi @Princess_Ren and welcome to the Community!  You could always have a look at this article to find out about best charging practices for the Ionic.  I know that you have already turned off "All Day Sync" (as have I) and "Always Connected", which is fabulous, but this article lists more practices that you could be doing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

PEBBLE had 7 days and I miss it.

Best Answer
0 Votes