Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic cost

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have already raised this question but did not get a proper answer. I have already a FitBit wearable and I wanted to upgrade myself to a great Ionic. However looking at the cost I found out that the difference of price between the countries is not justifiable and it makes me thinking about the real value. In no other brands I could encounter such a difference...example in the US it cost 269,95 US Dollars, in the UK the equivalent of 281 Euros, in France and Italy 299 Euros..in the country where I live 349Euros. It is a strange price politic and it makes me feel a kind of not ok because the product is the same and the service as well. I feel this not very nice and I question myself ..how much is really worth??? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@scarabeo57 wrote:

and I question myself ..how much is really worth??? 

As much as you’re willing to pay to have it on your wrist. If you want it, buy it and quit moaning about disparity between country prices. There will always be differences. 

Best Answer

Actually in the US it's $299.95. It's only on sale at the moment for $269.95. If you calculate the price difference in your country from USD of $299.95 is the currency difference the same then? It's possible it's just not on sale in your country?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Very constructive answer. Thanks. Is appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes