Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Died

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help! My Ionic is dead.  It had 85% battery yesterday, synced just fine last night and when I woke up this morning the screen was black.  I have cleaned both ionic and charger and tried the factory reset. Nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Sounds like you have done everything. Contact support. Use Help like at top of forum

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

This is exactly what my ionic did Friday morning.  I tried everything that was listed by all the people in the post above (including hitting buttons in random patterns) and still nothing.  I wanted to send an email to customer support, but my only options are live chat, messaging via twitter and phone call.  Why is email no longer an option?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello guys! A warm welcome to our Community @katikatimae. It's nice to see you posting again in our forums @WendyB @Belcher welcome back, I'm here to assist. My sincere apologies for the delayed reply.

@katikatimae @Belcher I'd like to first appreciate your patience troubleshooting this matter prior posting. After further reviewing your difficulties, I was informed by our Customer Support team that they already provided you with assistance regarding your Ionic difficulties. Therefore, I recommend you guys to contact them back if you have any additional questions about their conclusion, they'll be glad to provide more information and details for both of you. Also, @Belcher Seems odd that you were unable to send an email to our Support team. Can you please let me know if you were trying to contact them from a browser or the Fitbit app? I'll be looking to your reply.

@WendyB Your willingness to help is always appreciated Smiley Happy

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RicardoFitbit This is the page I was on that didn't seem to have an email option: https://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs  I was using my chromebook browser.  At the time, I didn't have the time to sit at my computer or phone to wait for a representative, so I was hoping for an email option.  I did the live chat later that evening when I had more time (and while I was 7th in line, I didn't have a long wait to connect).  My current tracker's issue wasn't resolved (ie it's dead as a doornail and not coming back to life), but they did take care of me promptly.  Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Belcher you're welcome, thanks for your reply and the information provided. My apologies for the delayed reply.

Seems that this uncommon situation was resolved as the email option is now available again, thanks for reporting this and confirming me that our Support team provided you with assistance regarding your concern. Please contact them back if you want more information and details about the resolution that was given.

In the meantime, let me know if I can do anything else for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes