Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic - How can I contact the Customer Support?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.. I need to return my IONIC  but when i am using a live chat suddenly the system is kick me off from the chat and i can't get back to them.  So does anyone knows how can i contact with Fitbit customer support or any email that i can contact them?  About Twitter, nobody answering me.

Thanks a lot.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Reach out to customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997, if you're in the USA. The phone number to call from the UK is: 0800 069 8505. Currently phone support seems to be weekdays only. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thank you so much for the info. Unfortunately im not living in US or UK.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @YuriAkatee. It's nice to see you around, @Odyssey13

@YuriAkatee thank you for sharing the difficulty you're experiencing trying to contact our Support team. I am glad to assist you with that. While you can use the link provided by @Odyssey13 to see the contact options, upon checking with our Support team, I was told that they sent you an email. Please check your spam/junk folders if the email is not in your inbox. I am sure our Support team will do their best to help you, please keep working with them.

@Odyssey13 thank you for your help and support! 

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

hi I am also having trouble contacting your support team. I am currently on holiday in barbados.  My ionic adidas edition 8 months old stopped working. I tried everything and used the chat facility I was told they could not fix but I could get it replaced. However the link did not let me choose an adidas ionic version. I have also tried twitter and it just sends me links to irrelevant issues. I just need a replacement of what I have now but no one seems interested. I really need help this is very frustrating.

Mark

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @markgoldby  

Fitbit customer support is doing their best, but right now be prepared for longer wait times. Please be patient. Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer