Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic - I haven't received a reply from the Warranty team

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My iconic watch screen has stopped working. I made a request on the warranty which was accepted.  You made me a replacement offer on the 25th August which I rejected. Due to a colour change in the watch.  I told you the replacement watch needs to be charcoal gray like the watch I had or a black watch. It did not have to be the same watch as long as it meets the spec of the old watch it the right colour. If I wanted a silver or blue watch I would of bought one. Since I rejected the change on the 25th you have been ghosting me. Everyone I have messaged has told me to wait for an email from yourselves the warranty department. But it has been well over a month and a half since I first made contact with you. CAN I PLEASE HAVE AN ANSER OR AT LEAST AN UPDATE PLEASE.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

Hi @Craigneil these are the community forums and not the warranty team. Each email you send to Fitbit appears to be a new issue, thus it puts you at the bottom of the queue. It's best not to keep emailing them as they said to wait for a response. As for the color, since the Ionic has been discontinued, the available stock must be quite slim. Pretty sure you're not being ghosted, but Fitbit is just busier than usual and short-staffed like many other companies. I'll ask a moderator to stop by to see if they can assist.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thank you for getting in touch, but it is not a new fault every time fitbit got pictures of my screen the first time I contacted them. I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you for replying.

Best Answer

@Odyssey13 Thank you for flagging this post. 

@Craigneil Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to share detailed information. 

I was able to see that you've contacted our team since August 25th, your case has been escalated to the department where they will help you with the replacement offer. Due to the high volume contacts, there has been a delay, be sure that our team will get back to you soon. Your patience and understanding is truly appreciated. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@SilviaFitbit thank you for replying. Just to let you know I contact yourselves weeks before the 25th August. Just to be clear. I understand every where is busy at the moment and understaffed. That's why I have been willing to wait until now. Any help you can offer in sorting out the issue with my watch would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Craigneil Thank you for getting back. 

Your understanding is truly appreciated. Be sure that your case has been redirected to the correct department and they will get back to you soon, please allow some days more. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
Thank you,
Best Answer

Dear fitbit,

I wrote you but still ain't answering its been over a month and still no word. 

I am getting mad now, I just think its terrible that you don't answer fans. 

I have spent hours messaging you and you just say wait. 

That's pretty crappy fitbit, I used to be your biggest fan. 

I ain't that mad though, I just don't like bein' lied to Remember when we where messaging and you said you would replace my watch.

Sometimes I go for a run to see how many calories I can burn.
It's like exercise,  is such a sudden rush for me.

But then I remember the watch you sold me is not working. 

P.S I THINK I SOULD GET A REFUND.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Craigeam how are you messaging Fitbit? The more you message or email, they think it's a new issue and you go to the bottom of the queue (list) of people that need to be contacted. When you got them and were told you'd get a new device, you should have been given a case number. You're going to need to wait for them to contact you. We're the community forums, as I posted above to the original person who asked the question. Where did you purchase your Ionic and when?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Odyssey13 hi, I am messaging on the forum to discuss my displeasure with the warranty department, for not getting in touch.

Hopefully someone who is looking to buy a fitbit will ready this.

That is what a forum is for. To discuss issues. 

Sorry am on the wrong account but you have not asked me any questions regarding my purchase.  Fitbit has my details. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So let's say I wait 2 months for a replacement, I ask for an update and then I have to go to the back of the line. That is the worst customer service I have ever heard.👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Odyssey13 Thank you for the assistance provided. 

@Craigneil Thank you for your continuous patience while getting a reply from our team. 

I understand how you're feeling about this. Our team will get back to you today, we apologize for the delayed in getting back to you. 

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer

@SilviaFitbit thank you for your help today,

The warranty department have been in touch and the matter has been settled. I should receive my watch on Monday.  🤞

Best Answer

@Craigneil Glad to hear that this has been sorted out. 

Have a good weekend. Hope you continue reaching your fitness goals. 😀

Best Answer