Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Interval Timer Online Heartrate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I did a couple interval runs using the Interval Timer and while the heart rate readings show up in the app and a readout icon shows up on the main dashboard, when I go into the details section of the exercise on the online website none of the workout details appear.  

Is this a glitch that is being worked on, or is this the way that this exercise will report data?  If so, I'd rather just use the run setting the fitbit and continue to use my phone to do intervals.  I was very excited about being able to use my fitbit for intervals, but I guess not if it will not give the data!

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I just did my 2nd Interval Workout with my ionic with GPS enabled.

The problem that I have is when I go online to check my workout stats on my laptop it doesn't show the map, doesn't show any graphs, just Avg BPM, avg Peace etc etc. 

When I check my Running workout everything is shown as it should be.

However, when I check my Interval Workout on my phone app, everything is shown as it should be, graps, maps, everything.

On the laptop it looks like this.

Oh And I tried using different browsers. Still the same.

stats.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MorphoWings7 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Sorry for the delayed response. I'm glad to hear you are using the Interval Timer feature. Are you still experiencing the same? 

They should show on the activity history on the online dashboard too. If the list shows blank, try using a different browser to check that out or clean your browser's cache on your computer.

Also, what day was the exercise made?

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It looks like fitbit fixed the problem with interval workout stats and the website now shows map, graphs and everything else like it should.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SantiRI can also confirm that the Interval Workout graphs etc now show on the PC Dashboard..

Thanks..

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kierownik @Colinm39 Thanks for reporting that and getting back to me! I'm very glad to hear that the graphs, stats, maps, and everything else is showing now! 

I'm sure a lot of users will find this information very helpful. The Community really appreciates it!

Additionally, have you checked the Feature Suggestions Board? If you have any ideas for future features you would like to see on your Fitbit device, this is the best place for asking. Feel free to search for existing feature suggestions or add you own original one!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer