Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Loosing Time on its Display

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've reset twice in two days. Completely deleting the device and starting over. It begins losing time almost immediately and will not sync. This is my second Ionic. The first one started to get thin black lines in the screen from top to bottom. First one lasted about 7 months, this one is just over 8 months old now. Maybe it's time for me to give up on Fitbit. My Charge HR lasted till the charging clasp broke. Anyone know of an alternative with all the same features?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@dlow77 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for sharing the experience you have had with Ionic loosing time. Thanks for trying all of those steps in order to sort this out. 

In this case, I'd recommend changing the clock face on your watch. This has helped other users in the past. 

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@dlow77 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for sharing the experience you have had with Ionic loosing time. Thanks for trying all of those steps in order to sort this out. 

In this case, I'd recommend changing the clock face on your watch. This has helped other users in the past. 

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Took my 2nd Ionic back to Best Buy. The fact that they no longer sell extended warranties for Fitbit products made my decision much easier. Bye bye Fitbit, hello Apple Watch. Not sure how you thought a clock face would fix a connection problem but it’s no longer a problem for me. It was a good time while it lasted. ✌🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried to change the clock face but it won't let me. It keeps saying Bluetooth error. I have rest 3 times. Turned Bluetooth off and on, logedl out and in on the Fitbit app.  Everything works except it looses time. ImI thinking it has to do with the Bluetooth not syncing, but don't know how to change it.

Best Answer
0 Votes