Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Not Setting Up on my iPhone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I had my ionic set up on my iPhone and its been working fine. I changed my clock face but after about a day it was showing wrong time. I uninstalled ionic of my phone left it for a day, then went to set it up. I had no real problems getting it on my phone but the problem with getting wrong time still there. I have taken it of my phone again but now when I go to set it up I get a message saying not working. So could do with some help do not know if anyone else has had this problem thanks

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@DannWB Thanks for your reply and for trying all of those steps in order to sort this out. Thanks for contacting customer support regarding this.

I'm really glad to read that customer support was able to help you out with this. Once you receive the new unit; please follow these replacement set up steps in order to sort this out.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Very Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@DannWB Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for taking the time to share the situation you are experiencing with your Ionic not setting up to your account. Thanks for sharing all of those details regarding this.

In this case, I'd recommend trying these set up troubleshooting steps. Try them in the order given for best results.

Once set up on your account; please try changing your clock face to another one as this should fix the issue with the time. 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi thanks for reply I have exhausted all avenues to get it to work but to no avail. I have been working with support and they have been terrific anyway after all that they decided to send me a replacement. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DannWB Thanks for your reply and for trying all of those steps in order to sort this out. Thanks for contacting customer support regarding this.

I'm really glad to read that customer support was able to help you out with this. Once you receive the new unit; please follow these replacement set up steps in order to sort this out.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes