Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Not Syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Beginning in September, my Ionic, which I’ve only had since May quit syncing after being updated. All trouble shooting failed, and I was provided with a refurbished Ionic. That device worked until November 29th at which time it no longer paired with my phone, synced, updated, etc. Of course, my fliers no longer work as a result.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@RWKennedy74 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing all of those details regarding Ionic not syncing. 

In this case, it is possible that a firmware update is available and that would be the reason why it is not syncing properly. If you are having troubles to update, please try these steps in order to sort that out.

Once updates, it should sync properly again. However, if it doesn't please follow these syncing troubleshooting steps to sort that out.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@RWKennedy74 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing all of those details regarding Ionic not syncing. 

In this case, it is possible that a firmware update is available and that would be the reason why it is not syncing properly. If you are having troubles to update, please try these steps in order to sort that out.

Once updates, it should sync properly again. However, if it doesn't please follow these syncing troubleshooting steps to sort that out.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you! My FitBit Ionic is updated and syncing again.

Rachel
Best Answer