Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Side Buttons

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, I searched for this and I guess FitBit is not going to fix this issue, huh? My side buttons constantly pause during workouts. 

The only thing I can do to stop it is turn the watch upside down when I work out so the two side buttons face away from my wrist.

You're supposed to be an exercise company and this thing is fairly worthless for exercise at its price point. Not only does it not keep a good heart rate, but the a@#$@^@^ pauses mid workout becuse I move my wrist. 

You need to fix this fitbit. Seriously. How hard is it to lock the screen during a workout? nooo we better program Starbucks and other worthless features first. I want my money back for this abomination!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @EricRSRCP, good to see you around.

I did a search and found the following feature suggestion here, I would recommend adding your vote. The more votes a suggestion gets, the more chance it has of being implemented as it gives the Devs an idea of demand. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

@N8teGee sometimes I doubt Fitbit employees use the products of the company they work for.

@EricRSRCP I just wear Ionic on my right wrist. Not because of this particular issue but certainly it "fixed" the problem. You may just switch wrists before workouts rather than look at the watch up-side-down 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks I will vote, but bleh. This **ahem** thing isn't worth it. I should just gow ith the charge. The previous watch . . . I forget the name, was much better as a fitness watch. The Ionic doesn't know what it wants to be and is sub par as a smart watch and a fitness watch. I will probalby just invest in a charge and stick both my middle fingers up to Fitbit because they won't do anything for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes