Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Returns in Canada

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What is it with the warranty return process for Fitbit.   My Ionic heart rate sensor dies.  I do everything that the chat rep suggested.  Still dead.  I paid to have this item couriered next day and sign on receipt.   Item is delivered and signed . I contact support regarding my case, I'm told to wait as they have no confirmation of receipt.   They have the tracking number.   They can see it was picked up and signed for.  Yet they have no confirmation of receipt.   I'm emailing as all I want is a timeline.  I get none.  I paid 400$ for my Ionic. It worked for 4 months.  There is no where on the site for status updates.   Requesting a timeline isn't too much to ask is it?  Instead all I'm getting is the same thing, we have to confirm receipt.

Signed a frustrated Fitbit owner. 

Moderator edit: Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Forums. We really appreciate the time you've taken to post your comments.

Sorry about the time this process is taking. Thanks for the feedback, it's very important for us to have your thoughts in regards our product and your customer support interactions. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes