Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Vs Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am about to replace my Surge and was wondering if it is worth investing an addition £100 plus to buy a Ionic rather than buying the Blaze.  I have only got a couple of hours to make my mind up. TIA

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Compare them here

https://www.fitbit.com/compare

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I like them both but I prefer the Ionic right now

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Compare them here

https://www.fitbit.com/compare

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Blaze is crap I had one for a hole year your better off getting the versa if your thinking about the blaze, plus the blaze is old software it won't be the same as ionic or versa 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you know why I prefer Ionic over Blaze? It's waterproof, has a bigger screen, stores music and works with headphones via Bluetooth. Feel Free to order Special Editions of Ionic and you'll get NFC and Adidas Workouts - that's of course, you'll choose Adidas SE. 

For the record, Fitbit Blaze looks more alluring for me. But functionally, Ionic is more advanced and yeah, I think it's better to have the Ionic in overall comparison.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I have did eventually buy an Ionic and have been very happy so
far.
Regards
Jude
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @sebastianshaw. Thanks for sharing your experience with Ionic and Blaze. Robot Happy

I'm glad to hear that you bought a Fitbit Ionic @Jude142. Have you checked the Product Manual? You'll find any information that you might need to meet your watch. 

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to continue visiting the Community! Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes