Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic: Weather icon disappeared

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Weather icon has got only text no icon. When I click on it. The apps tries to start than closed. Reset does not help. Used to work fine. 

Moderator Edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to our Community Forums @avitada I'm glad to help you out with your Weather app concern.

First, I want to appreciate your effort restarting your Ionic watch prior posting. To resolve this matter, I recommend you to check: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device? and attempt the troubleshooting steps for our Weather app. To do so, please check these steps. 

Please keep me posted, I'll be looking to your reply 👀

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Ricardo. 

I have tried the link you have sent. However weather app can not be uninstalled. The icon on my watch disappeared only the text “ Weather” is there. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome back @avitada thanks for your reply and update.

Thank you for troubleshooting this situation with me. Seems odd that the Weather icon just disappeared. Let me share with you that this can be affected by the clock face you're currently using, therefore, I recommend you to change your current clock face and let me know if this resolve your concern.

I'll be here if further assistance is necessary.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I have changed back to the original Fitbit clock. Restarted my ionic. sync. close open Bluetooth. etc. Same issue.

Regards
David 

Moderator Edit: Removed personal information 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @avitada welcome back! Thanks for your reply.

Your understanding and patience is appreciated while we troubleshoot this matter together. Let me share with you that I've informed our Support team about the difficulties you're currently experiencing with your device to receive further assistance with them. I recommend you to check your email periodically for their contact, they'll be contacting you soon.

Keep me posted, I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes