Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic and Flyer inconveniences

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Forget playing music from my ionic to my Fitbit flyers. The music jumps (not from track to track) but whilst playing a record it’s like when u have a really bad signal on ur phone to someone and u hear every other word. I’ve been in contact with Fitbit for 5 days now and they have not resolved it. They have however continued to ask me the same questions and keep going on about my mobile phone. What my ionic and flyers have to do with my phone I do not know 

Paying £275 for my watch and £130 for my flyers I don’t expect them to have this problem, let alone Fitbit keep going round in circles with questions about my mobile phone!!!!!! I want this fixed or a replacement - I’m getting neither!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome on board @MissRed72! I'd like to give thanks for the feedback you've provided towards our product. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback. 

If you haven't done so already, I would recommend that you follow the steps here below that have been useful to other users experiencing something similar: 

1. Turn off your headphones. 
  2. Remove Flyer or your other headphones from Bluetooth devices list on your mobile device. 
  3. Restart your phone or restart Ionic (if you're trying to play music stored on your Ionic smartwatch)  
  4. Turn off/on Bluetooth
  5. Pair Flyer to your BT device or Ionic smartwatch again (or other headphones if you're not using Flyer). 

If you're using Flyer and the above does not help, try performing the steps found here to erase/reset Flyer. 

If what I'm suggesting does not help, I'd highly recommend keeping the conversation with our support team as they have all the necessary tools to see what's next in this situation.

Hope this helps! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer