Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic and bluetooth problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just bought the new ionic fron jb hifi in australia. Gave up the surge for this crap. It has trouble synchronizing...ca only see the steps..bluetooth and Wi-Fi works on and off!!!! $400 for that!!! I want my money back!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Mildred21! What mobile device are you using to sync? Is the phone compatible with the Fitbit app? Were you able to setup your Fitbit Ionic to your Fitbit account? If so, please follow the steps posted in this article to review the requirements to sync your Ionic to your Fitbit app. 

If the steps don't work, you can use the following workaround:

1. Go to your phone's Bluetooth Settings and remove Ionic from the list of Bluetooth devices
  2. Open the Fitbit app and remove Ionic from your Fitbit account (Account>Ionic>Remove) upload.png
  3. Next, setup your Ionic watch again 

Let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi..

Did all of that at least everyday since i bought it 5 days ago. Using an iphone 6. And wifi is 2.4g. Managed to add it to the account but no synchronization. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Removed from wifi as well several times. No luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes