Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic set up issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have gone to setup device got to  step where it ask you to enter the number on Ionic’s display. Enter 4 digit number and comes up with there was a problem communicating with your tracker. Please try again. Have been trying and keeps coming up with this. Even tried on another iPhone same thing is happening. Any ideas getting frustrated. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to have you here @Rudy52! Let me help you with the set up process. I would like you to restart your Ionic and try again with the original device that you were setting it up. If you keep having issues, you may want to perform the following steps Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the feed back. Unfortunately I no longer have the old phone. I did set it up on the mac air laptop is this the problem do I have to delete from laptop. Is it a good idea to do a factory reset. Have tried all the options and still not working. The problem is it was working fine until I tried do the update.

Thanks Rudy52
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @Rudy52! I appreciate the troubleshoot that you've performed. A factory reset isn't recommend unless our Customer Service provide you with that procedure.I would like to clarify if you're having syncing issues or your Ionic is working as expected with your Mac and mobile phone. 

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes