Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic back looks melted

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is my 3 Fitbit and everyone I have had bad luck with but yet I still keep getting sucked in and buy another. So now my Fitbit ionic I got in September 2018 about 2 weeks ago My Fitbit app told me I had a update so I updated and then got a notification my battery was at 10% the next day went to charge and had it sitting all day no screen display or flashing from the back and it wouldn't charge. The charger is the original from when I purchased it. I tried multiple outlet and USB ports along with cleaning the back with little rubbing alcohol which my manual said to use. Then I noticed on the back of my ionic the charger area looks like it's melted. I also tried to  have click and hold the left and bottom right button like suggested for at least 30-45 seconds with nothing then I also tried to click and hold the left and both right buttons for another 30-45 seconds still with nothing. Fitbit hasn't helped me one bit. On my phone Bluetooth devices it's been deleted and can't find it anywhere either. If this is a malfunction it should be replaced with or without a warranty. Anyone have any other suggestions. I have never dropped it or even put it in water. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Amleebt Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for the detailed information shared and the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. 

Sorry to hear your Ionic looks like melted on the back. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned you already have a case with them. Due to recent events affecting our operations, we may need more than 7 business days to respond. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer