Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic bands falling out

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My band continues to fall out of my Fitbit Ionic on both the top and bottom of the screen. I have tried to use the large band and the small band and both seem to fall out of the watch itself or let the watch slide off my hand which is terrible for running.

What should I do?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Ryry77, when you attach the bands to the tracker, ensure you push in hard enough to hear the click as the latch snaps into place. Once they snap into place, they will not come off until you press in the latch.

Best Answer

Not entirely true,  I have had one side of my band fall off, no clue why it had been snapped in place for weeks and when I do remove it to clean it I double check and push them in just to make sure the connection is good yet it still feel off.  

I think some bands may be cheaper or more worn from changing possibly but that's just a guess.  The band that feel off on me is a higher quality metal band. 

Best Answer

I just received my Ionic on Wednesday and the band came off the face of the watch 3 times within a 24 hour period. I have other Fitbit watches that have this same feature for attaching the band to assemble the watch and had a similar experience. I am returning the watch and will purchase a new one. Maybe the one I received had a defective band? If the same thing happens with the replacement, I will have to consider this a poor design on Fitbit's part. The features of the watch are good and it's sad they could not come up with a better way for the user to assemble the watch. Also not sure why they didn't just use the feature like the Blaze. I have had this tracker for a little over 2 years and haven't had one issue with the bands. It is a bit of a pain to pop out the watch face to charge it but I'd rather do that than have the band pop off and loose an expensive watch or have the face of the watch crack because the band came loose.

Best Answer
0 Votes