Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic battery Draining

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve noticed over the past week my Fitbit Ionic’s battery life is terribly inaccurate. I have to charge to every night. One day I’d be fine and I would wake up with 100% then by 10am it had died. Other days I would still have 87% by 5pm, but before I go to bed it would be down to 10%. 

I have factory reset the watch.

I have uninstalled the app. 
I have held all 3 buttons to reset the watch. 
I have gone into the settings on the watch and hit “shutdown”. 

I understand the watch is old and it was purchased in 2018 but I’d love some help. 

Thank you

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting us know about your Fitbit Ionic´s battery @Dunwoody.

You can check  help article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Keep on visiting the forums.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey All,

I posted this over at the Fitbit community and figured I should post it here, too. Hope someone can help me with a recent issue I'm having.

Had Fitbit since Christmas and I could go several days without charging, even after running each day and using GPS. I updated to the latest OS last week sometime and everything was great. Then all of a sudden, I started losing battery life at a rate of 25% per hour. For example, last night, before bed, I charged it to 100% and by the time I woke up the watch was dead while not doing anything other than sleeping.

Things I've done to troubleshoot.

-Restarted multiple times.

-Updated iOS.

-Restarted Phone.

Target 401k

Best Answer
0 Votes