Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic black screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm sorry if this has been answered before - I tried a search, nothing suggested seems to work. My watch screen has gone black. It is charging and I can tell from the app that its tracking my steps/heart rate etc and it makes the occasional buzz as I assume an email comes in.

I've tried holding down bottom button and left and changing the clock face. Its fully charged and the lights on the back are working.

Any advice? I'm lost without it!! 

Thanks in advance 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

This happened to mine on Monday.  After having customer support walk me through trying to change the clock face and restarting the watch, I was informed that I would need to buy a new watch and that there was nothing additional they could assist with since it was no longer in warranty.  

Hopefully you will have better luck.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ToyaSmall @SunsetRunner.

@ToyaSmall Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. If you still need help, please feel free to contact our team back as they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. 

@SunsetRunner Thank you for sharing your experience. I am sure our Support team tried their best to help you resolve the issues with your watch, each case is reviewed individually and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty. I appreciate your understanding and hope to keep you in the Fitbit family.

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes