Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic buzzes constantly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ionic keeps buzzing constantly with fit bit home screen only screen that will show on the face. Then it dies and I can recharge, but all it does is constantly buzz and stuck on home screen. It’s out of warranty so I’m hoping there is a quick fix. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@caw4334 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for getting in touch about this. 

Since your Ionic keeps buzzing, please perform a factory reset by doing the following: 

1. On the device, hold all three buttons for about 10 to 12 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears, quickly release the bottom right button, continuing to hold down the left and top right buttons (releasing the bottom right button as soon as the logo disappears is time sensitive). 
  3. When the device vibrates, release all buttons. 
  4. Wait for approximately 1-2 minutes while the device clears all data. Eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays Fitbit.com/setup.
  5. When the device successfully resets, please use the normal out of the box process of updating the firmware. You can check: How do I update my Fitbit device? for more details. 

Take into consideration when a factory reset is performed, it will remove apps, stored data, personal information, credit and debit cards (for Fitbit Pay-enabled devices), and saved settings. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes