Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic charge dies very quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is more of a heads up, rather than an expectation of help.I've already spoken to support via Twitter and yes, I've turned off all the features for which I purchased the watch (notifications, dimmed the display, turned off GPS, didn't use Sp02 display when I slept last night), I've done both a restart and a factory reset, cleaned the connectors, etc etc.

I normally charge the Ionic when I shower (every morning) and after I run / work in the yard. It's been perfectly fine for years. By looking at my heart rate tracking, I can see exactly when I took off my watch to charge.

The first three are typical of the last few years (I can go back literally years and provide similar examples). Rarely had to charge outside of when I showered.

splorp_0-1640206783174.png

splorp_1-1640206791385.pngsplorp_2-1640206801063.png

Then, suddenly:

splorp_3-1640206825839.pngsplorp_4-1640206835620.png

and today, so far:

splorp_6-1640207109152.png

This is a sudden change. If it was gradual, I could chalk it up to the age of the watch. This, though, was dramatic and sudden. I didn't make ANY changes to the watch (no new face, no new apps, didn't turn any feature on/off) and this is what happened.

Fitbit's solution? 'Here's a 35% credit on a new watch'.

Moderator edit: word choice

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @splorp.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Ionic. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having a similar issue. my Fitbit ionic was at 81% and I played tennis for 2 hours . The battery went to zero in 1.5 hrs all features are off ( notifications, O2 sensor), etc.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @nitenurse.

Thanks for the information provided.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they've done their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes