Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic dead after update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought Fitbit ionic three months ago, before yesterday I installed the latest update. Immediately the Watch started displaying the charge mood bar without being in charge plus getting overheated.

In few hours it ran out of battery, when I put on charge it always displays the zero charge sign and when I try to factory reset it does then immediately overheats and shuts down again in a continuous loop

Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I already contacted support and they assigned me a case number. It’s frustrating how is died completely 

“Thanks for providing us with your information. We've created a case for you (#23770798) and have brought it to our team's attention. Someone will be in touch with you soon”

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Not sounding happy! I think you need to contact Support (link in my signature )

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I already contacted support and they assigned me a case number. It’s frustrating how is died completely 

“Thanks for providing us with your information. We've created a case for you (#23770798) and have brought it to our team's attention. Someone will be in touch with you soon”

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue after the update of 2.1 OS. Any solution on that matter?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had a firmware update last Sunday or Monday and my tracker stopped working all together and then it also just completely died and wouldn't charge!! I flipped out!! Called customer support after googling and getting on here trying to figure out what went wrong!! Needless to say it couldn't be fixed! They had me send it back to them but it's been a pain in my side because I paid so much for my Ionic just to have their update crash it!! But I just get an email my new tracker should be here today or tomorrow but it's still a pain!!

Best Answer
0 Votes