Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic discharge 1 hour

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello friends, 

I've had my Ionic for 15 months and been very happy with it, using it daily for notifications,  exercise, and as a wristwatch.  Yesterday after a light workout, it started rapidly counting steps I wasn't taking and drained from 65% battery to dead in 1.5 hours. I charged fully on my laptop. This time it discharged from 100% to dead in about an hour. I recharged and did a factory reset with the watch plugged in. Same problem. Second factory reset, all notifications turned off. Same problem. I allowed the battery to discharge and recharged it for 3 cycles before bed, the optimistically put it on my wrist and went to sleep. This morning (6 hours), it's dead. I've emailed customer service, but wonder if anyone else has seen such a bipolar shift in their device?

Thanks,

J

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @SunsetRunner, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community.

Thanks for letting me know about the battery and accuracy issues that you're having with your Ionic and the steps that you've tried before posting your question here and contacting our support team. We really appreciate the time you've taken to perform all the steps that you mentioned, but at this point its best to follow the steps that our team will send you via email. They have more specific tools to assist you with this. 

About your inquiry, you will find different scenarios around the Fitbit Forums but as mentioned before I think its best to keep communication open with our team or you can also check the steps in this article; in case that you haven't tried so.

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer