Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic does not sync after app update on 11/16/2019

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My android app updated yesterday afternoon and my Ionic has not synced since. I have tried everything at https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866#android

with no luck. The app keeps saying No Device Found.

Is there a glitch in the app update?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@jedr2313 Welcome to the Community. Thanks for sharing the troubleshooting you've tried. 

Is there a glitch in the app update? I would like you to let me know the phone you're using and I will investigate if there's any issue with Ionic and the app. Are you using Android or iOS?

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have since tried to sync on both android and ios apps. Android on galaxy s8. Ios on iphone 8 and ipad pro.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I now think it's an issue with my ionic since it won't pair with any device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue of ionic not syncing with my phone since last updated. My phone is LG S5 android.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jedr2313 Thanks for getting back. Could you confirm that your Ionic is still not syncing with your mobile devices after the firmware update? Based on this, I can create a case on your behalf with our Support team and they will continue assisting you. 

@Slimels Welcome to the Community. Thanks for mentioning the phone you're using. Please note that your phone or tablet is not on our list of compatible devices. We confirmed that the devices on this list are fully compatible with all features of Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app. While a phone or tablet may not be verified as fully compatible, the Fitbit app may still work with your device. 

We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone or tablet meets the minimum operating system requirements

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes