Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic doesn't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good evening, 

Today my Ionic has stopped working. It synchronised several times through the day and at the last sync recorded the battery as "medium". Currently the screen is dead and is not activating any alarms or functions and it cannot be found by my device via bluetooth. Also cannot be detected by my PC via USB. I have tried to charge it with two different chargers via PC and dedicated USB charger, with no change. I have tried a factory reset (hold all three buttons) with no change - ie the FITBIT logo did not appear, there was no vibration or response of any kind.

I have reviewed several community articles and examined the solutions, but have not found a solution for when the IONIC does not respond at all to anything. Please advise if I have missed something. This device was new in around March this year,so is less than 12 months old.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @AKAGary404.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Ionic. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

To resolve battery issues, we recommend following these troubleshooting steps.

Whether you continue having difficulties after following the instructions above, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes