Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic doesn't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

My Fitbit ionic just died.  Won't charge, can't turn on, no button sequences work.  Had been working fine up until then.  Any ideas on what my next steps should be?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @puneetm.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Ionic. Thank you for the information provided.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@puneetm wrote:

Hi there,

My Fitbit ionic just died.  Won't charge, can't turn on, no button sequences work.  Had been working fine up until then.  Any ideas on what my next steps should be?

H and R Block

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

I've had my ionic for close to a year & all on a sudden it won't turn on after charging. I've try to reset it and nothing is happening..please help I'm lost without wear my fitbit every day & can't afford to purchase a new one when my ionic isn't even 1 year old.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Weldon11.

Thank you for trying to resolve the difficulties with your Fitbit Ionic before contacting us.

In addition to the restart, you can find some other troubleshooting steps to resolve battery issues in this article.

If you've followed our recommendations without luck, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine died also, tried everything they said and still nothing. Finally just sat down and held all 3 buttons for probably well over 30 seconds and it suddenly came back to life, and even shows it is 100% charged (it had been on a charger for 2 days but blank display). YAY!!! I had tried the 3-button reset holding it for 15 seconds so many times but this time I just figured I'd try for longer or toss it out! Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you very much for your suggestion. I tried what you suggested many
times but invain.

KK Kishore Kumar
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you Mr Jogger. Mine is the same situation. The customer service is
useless. We cannot do anything about it.

KK Kishore Kumar
Best Answer
0 Votes